Getting your data into Excel is nice and easy with SyncHub.
First, you'll need to get your database credentials from SyncHub:
1. Log in to SyncHub and head to the **Connections** page
2. Click the **Dashboard** for any of your connections (it doesn’t matter which one)
3. Click **Start Reporting**
4. Click **View Credentials**
5. Enter your password
Those are your database credentials. Now, go ahead and enter them into Excel (note these instructions are based on Excel 2019 – the steps may be slightly different depending on the version you are using):
1. Launch Excel and select the **Data** ribbon
2. Select **Get Data**, then **From Database**, then **From SQL Server Database**
3. Copy and paste the relevant credentials into the Server and Database fields, then click **OK**
4. Select **Database** from the left hand panel and enter the username and password from your credentials, then click **Save**
5. Select the tables you would like to access, then hit **Load**
All done! Now you can build custom reports and dashboards using data from across all your connections – without the need for manual importing.