Starter For smaller operators or one-off consultancy jobs
Business For companies using multiple cloud services
Consultants For those managing multiple, independent businesses
1 (additional connectors @ $65/mth)
6 (additional connectors @ $65/mth)
Managed databaseWe'll provide you with your own standalone, managed data warehouse (Microsoft SQL Azure). We'll manage the data & hosting, so you can concentrate on the reports
Priority supportEverybody gets premium support, regardless of plan
Smart retriesIf your cloud service goes down, we'll wait for it to come back online then pick up where we left off
API explorerUnderstand precisely how your data is coming down, by querying your cloud service directly read more...
Deletion managementMany cloud services incorrectly broadcast item deletions. Don't worry - we'll take care of it for you read more...
Run management & loggingDetailed logs about when and how your data is coming down read more...
Period segmentationPrioritize periods of data without disrupting the overall sync read more...
Multiple usersAllow multiple people in your team to connect and analyze data
BYO Data warehouseSyncHub can store your data in your own database
Sub-accountsYour clients each have their own Starter or Business plan, nested under your own account. You have control over things like billing, the appearance of the app and which connectors they have access to
Stripe integrationProcess client payments through your own Stripe account. You can even set your own prices for our Starter and Business plans - generate some MRR for yourself, or discount the service as part of a broader consultancy offering
White labelingOnboard client connections under your own brand. Own the client experience
* API connections
What on earth is an API connection?! Well, it represents a single account with your cloud service provider. On a technical level, it is the unique "key" or
authorization that is required for SyncHub to connect to your cloud service. For example:
- A business with one Wrike account and two users would need one connection
- If the business grew to 200 users, it would still only need one connection
- If the business then took on Xero for their billing, they'd need a second connection from SyncHub
- A cafe running Kounta would need one connection
- If the cafe expanded to a second location, they would still only need one connection (because Kounta allows multiple sites/account)
- If the cafe was franchised to six different owners, then each owner would likely have their own Kounta account and thus you would need six connections with SyncHub
If you're not sure how many connections you need - just sign up and find out. That's what free trials are for, after all :)
You may buy additional connectors for USD$65/mth
We understand that database size is difficult to immediately understand. It depends on a variety of factors like the number of stores you have and the frequency of sales.
So for simplicity, we price based on the number of items that are synced. An item may be a customer, an invoice or an inventory level.
How many items are in your cloud service? Well, that is impossible for either of us to tell at this point. But to give you an example based on existing customers:
- A franchise operating half a dozen cafes generates just over 3m items in four years
- A boutique retailer selling just ten items a day would accumulate approximately 3,600 items/year. If they sell 50 different products, each with three variants (colour, size etc), then you're looking at an extra 150 items
We reckon our plans include enough capacity for your average business to report over a few years. If you need more, it's just an additional US$200/mth for each additional 5m records.
*** Real-time sync
We asterisked this because while there is no limit from our end, your cloud service provider may place limitations which we have to adhere to.
**** Custom connectors
Use our SyncHub engine to connect your own data sources, or a third-party cloud service. Find out more here.