Getting your data into Tableau is nice and easy with SyncHub.
First, you'll need to get your database credentials from SyncHub:
1. Log in to SyncHub and head to the **Connections** page
2. Click the **Dashboard** for any of your connections (it doesn’t matter which one)
3. Click **Start Reporting**
4. Click **View Credentials**
5. Enter your password
Those are your database credentials. Now, go ahead and enter them into Tableau:
1. Launch Tableau and select **Microsoft SQL Server** from the 'To a Server' section of the left hand panel
2. Copy and paste the relevant credentials into the Server and Database fields, then select **Use a specific username and password** and enter the username and password from your credentials
3. Hit **Sign In**
All done! Now you can build custom reports and dashboards using data from across all your connections – without the need for manual importing.